Wednesday 24 February 2016

To,                                                                                     Date:
The Chief General Manager (Through Proper Channel)
   MHT Circle, BSNL, Mumbai-54.
Subject: Request for not to relive me for JTO Phase-I training as per JTO RR- 2014
Ref.  no. : No. A/TRG/Regularization of Officiating JTOs/2014/14-15/86-87- 88 dated  19/2/2016
             Respected sir,
            With reference to the orders nominating me for JTO Phase-I Training as per JTO RR-2014, I wish to submit that,
As we have filed Contempt of Court Petition in Mumbai CAT and it will be heard on 26th Feb. 2016, against non implementation of the directions in the judgment in the O.A no 487/2013.  Vide your order No. A/TRG/Regularization of Officiating JTOs/2014/14-15 dated 09/02/2016 as per the direction of Hon’ble CAT Mumbai Bench.
Further you refer to my representation dtd. 24/11/2015,Where I request you for regularizing me as per Note 6 of Schedule to the JTO RR-2014, before sending me for any training. Since no reply is received by me on my representation I request you to send me for training only after promoting me as regular JTO as per above JTO RR. 2014.
 In these circumstances my name may not be included in the proposed Training list circulated vide your letter No.  A/TRG/Regularization of Officiating JTOs/2014 /14-15/86-87-88   dated 19/2/2016. And not to relive me for JTO Phase -I training.
            Thanking you,
One advanced copy directly forwarded to CGMT MHT Circle to avoided delay.
                                                                                                                     Yours faithfully,

                                                                                    Name;
                                                                                    Design
                                                                                    HRMS No.
Copy to, C.M.D. BSNL, New Delhi.

No comments:

Post a Comment