Friday 26 February 2016

To,                                                                                                               Date: 27/02/2016.
The Chief General Manager (Through Proper Channel)
 MHT Circle, BSNL, Mumbai-54.
Subject: Request for not to relive me for JTO Phase-I training as per JTO RR- 2014
Ref.  No. : No. A/TRG/Regularization of Officiating JTOs/2014/14-15/86-87- 88 dated 19/2/2016
             Respected sir,
            With reference to the orders nominating me for JTO Phase-I Training as per JTO RR-2014, I wish to submit that,
As we have filed Contempt of Court Petition in Mumbai CAT CP No15/2016 and it is pending before Hon’ble CAT Mumbai Bench, against non implementation of the directions in the judgment in the O.A no 487/2013
Further you refer to my representation dated 24/11/2015, in which I have requested you for regularizing me as per Note 6 of Schedule to the JTO RR-2014, before sending me for any training. Since no reply is received by me on my representation.
 In these circumstances my name may be deleted from the Training list circulated vide your letter No. A/TRG/Regularization of Officiating JTOs/2014 /14-15/86-87-88   dated 19/2/2016.  And request you for not to relive me for JTO Phase -I training.
            Thanking you,
One advanced copy directly forwarded to CGMT MHT Circle to avoided delay.
                                                                                                                     Yours faithfully,

                                                                                    Name;
                                                                                    Design
                                                                                    HRMS No.
Copy to, C.M.D. BSNL, New Delhi.

No comments:

Post a Comment