Monday 15 February 2016

CENTRAL ADMINISTRATIVE TRIBUNAL Bombay BENCH, Mumbai.

OA ……….…..of …………19…./2016.

Shri.S.W.PARNERKAR & OTHERS. Applicant(s)
versus

BSNL,THROUGH C.M.D.BSNL NEW DELHI.……………Respondent(s)

I, …………………………………………………………......., Applicant No……………../Respondent No………… in the above
Application do hereby appoint and retain Shri.K.BALASUBRAMANIAN. Advocate to appear, plead and act for us in the above application and to conduct and prosecute all proceedings that may be taken in respect thereof including Contempt of Court Petitions and Review Applications arising there from and applications for return of documents, enter into compromise and to draw any moneys payable to us in the said proceeding.

Place:………………                                  
Date:………………
                                                                                 

Signature of the Applicant no.


Executed in my presence. “Accepted”

*Signature with date Signature with date

(Name and Designation) (Name of the Advocate)

Name and address of the
Advocate for Service




To,                                                                                     Date:
The Chief General Manager BSNL
 MHT Circle, Mumbai.
Subject:  My nomination for JTO Phase I Training as per JTO RR- 2014.
            Ref.  no. :1)  Trg. Order No.
                            2) Representation Dtd.                   
                         Respected sir,
            With reference to the above orders nominating me for JTO Phase-I Training as per JTO RR-2014, I wish to submit that,
            On Date,                                  I have submitted representation, for regularizing me as JTO as per JTO RR-2014, before sending me for training. Since no reply is received by me to my above representation I request you to dispose off my representation before sending  me for training by promoting me as regular JTO as per above JTO RR 2014.
            In the above circumstances I request you to cancel my name from the list of trainees referred here in above, if you are not promoting me as regular JTO before sending for the training. Further request you to dispose/ cause to dispose off my representation dated,                                               , and oblige.
            Thanking you,
                                                                                                Yours faithfully,

                                                                                    Name;
                                                                                    Design
                                                                                    HRMS No.
Copy to,
C.M.D. BSNL, New Delhi.

No comments:

Post a Comment